- Broker and Manager of the Westlake Village Office
- Specialist in the Conejo Valley
- Chuck has been a licensed Real Estate Broker since 1992.
- He has 25 years experience in Sales, Purchasing, and Real Estate Management with Fortune 500 Corporations.
- Has personally conducted over 600 negotiation seminars throughout the United States, Canada and Asia for the world leader in Negotiation Training.
- After serving as an Army Officer, Chuck completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Physics, and later an executive MBA from Pepperdine University.
- Originally from Chicago, Chuck moved to the Conejo Valley in 1977 with his wife Mary and daughter Ellen. He and Mary are now blessed with three wonderful grandchildren.
- Chuck s mission is to make the purchase or sale of each customer s home a positive experience. He is dedicated to working within your time frame and on your schedule, and committed to always keeping you informed. All communications are returned the day they are received, usually within the hour. His years of experience in problem solving and negotiation will help your transaction go smoothly and be conducted with the utmost ethics and professionalism.
Customer satisfaction is Chuck s number one concern.
Areas of Expertise
• Oak Park
• Thousand Oaks
• Newbury Park
• Westlake Village
• Agoura Hills
• ABR Accredited Buyer’s Representative
• e-PRO Internet Professional
• Certified HAFA Specialist
• SRES Senior’s Real Estate Specialist
• CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist)